Blockchain Technology enables bilateral settlement by eliminating midpoint failures, delays, collateral costs, and minimizes credit risks and exchange spreads. Finesse brings together the best blockchain technology partners with their solutions to help our clients transform their business applications.
- Identify the right solution to suite specific business requirements
- Developing proof-of-concept projects that demonstrate solution capabilities and benefits derived
- Building smaller functional components to showcase the long term road map for integrating existing services
- Initiate by learning: Hosting educational workshops by inviting experts & experienced practitioners, thereby creating a supportive environment
- Mobilizing functional and technical resources
- Implementing analytics, security and infrastructure solutions
Our blockchain solutions include for
- Contract Management
- Loyalty Management
- Public Services
For the massive financial services sector, blockchain technology (the software behind the digital currency, Bitcoin) offers an opportunity to overhaul its existing business model, including its banking infrastructure, approach to settlements and customer interactions. But acting on this opportunity, and making the most of blockchain technology, is no easy task given the core beliefs and reinforcing systems that are embedded in the industry. It is only a matter of time before the broader financial services and banking industries shift to blockchain and network-based approaches.
In lots of areas, it’s likely that blockchain technology will replace the current centralized business model of the financial services industry. The ability of the technology to provide an non-forgeable record of identity, including the history of an individual’s transactions, is one area being eagerly explored. Blockchain technology can be an important opportunity to speed up the metabolism of the industry with a common blockchain or blockchains, reduce errors and create a more secure industry and radically cut costs. It can also be used to create strategic value and penetrate new markets.
Blockchain not only offers permanent storage of code, but also of funds. Nothing like this has ever been created prior to the creation of cryptocurrencies. Payments are instantaneous. You can transfer value anywhere around the world for free, and blockchain technology has removed intermediaries in payment systems and is bringing people together in a peer-to-peer model.
To know more about our blockchain technology solutions write to us at email@example.com