The maxim ‘cash is king’ still carries currency in the oil-exporting countries in the Middle East. In fact, cash remains the most widely used payment instrument in Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), the first and second biggest Arab economies in the world.
- Robotic Process Automation – Key implementation challenges and how you can overcome them
- Retain your customers, with Real-time Omnichannel Loyalty programs
- Redesigning Cybersecurity to Embrace Digital Transformation
- How IT Managed Services Empower Businesses During Uncertain Times
- Is WhatsApp For Business a step towards better customer experience?
- Why Global Corporations Are Adopting Microsoft Azure
- 5-Point success strategy for managing the New Normal with Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- The Impact of Covid-19 on Cash Economy!
- Harnessing tech to combat pandemics
- Fighting Pandemics With Technology