Mobile Digital Identity, Authentication and Authorization
Send us your requirements for a FREE demo
Virtual Secure Element
Building on the industry-leading patented V-OS Virtual Secure Element, V-Key has developed a highly secure framework that integrates with mobile apps to secure them against advanced persistent threats, trojans, and rootkits.
Protection with Threat Intelligence
- V-OS secures sensitive processing and data, ensuring app integrity when deployed, and safeguarding user privacy even if the device is lost or compromised.
- Device integrity checks for malware
- File system integrity checks to detect backdoors and rootkits
- App integrity checks against tampering
- Network integrity checks against MITM attacks on Data-in-Transit
- Secure Cryptographic functions for both Data-at-Rest and Data-in-Use
- Secure Anti-Fraud Keyboard
Threat Intelligence Security Management
- Designed as the Mobile Threat Command and control system, enterprises can configure security policies to manage attack response and control.
- Collect Real-time App Threats
- OTA Policy Updates
- Extensive RESTful web services
- Integrate easily with MDMS, SIEMs, and other Threat Analytic Engines for seamless management
Binary Code Morphing, Anti-reverse engineering, trojan detection mechanisms, Tamper response mechanisms.
Limit users on How, When, and Where they use your applications, including Geo-fencing or enforcing time limits.
Policies Set policies on how apps should react to threats
Android and iOS Support
Small footprint on mobile platforms.
V-OS APP PROTECTION FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
Robust App Protection solution secured by the anti-fraud, anti-malware V-OS Virtual Secure Element
V-OS App Protection server provides a number of policy controls that administrators can use.
Add trusted TLS / SSL Servers for data-in-transit protection. Customize how the application will respond to mobile threats
- Real-time information on App Threats detected by mobile applications
- Threat forensics for which mobile apps are being attacked from where, when, and which attack vectors
- Issue individualized V-OS cryptographic modules for identity and authentication