Leading Provider of BPO Services for Financial and Banking Industry
"Third-party management" has taken the place of "outsourcing." Businesses have adopted it as a standard procedure. New techniques for outsourcing are being invented at a rapid rate, which has never happened previously. Delivery methods that have not been used previously are now being employed extensively. New partnerships are being formed to manage outsourcing projects effectively; new service providers are emerging to take on major responsibilities.
The banking and financial industries have always been at the forefront when it comes to adopting new technologies, techniques, and services. As a result, these organizations are spearheading the outsourcing movement by developing innovative programs and solutions, particularly in business process management.
Banking Process Outsourcing – A New Way of Managing Your Banking Processes
Finesse is a digital firm that collaborates with more than 120 banks worldwide and specializes in artificial intelligence, chatbots, blockchain, and robotic process automation. We help businesses increase efficiency and minimize expenses across all backend and front-office operations, as well as a variety of business activities. As strategic partners in our clients’ outsourcing projects, we are well-positioned to work with a wide range of businesses. We understand our clients’ goals, needs, and outputs, which enables us to develop and deliver high-performance, dependable, and long-lasting digital business solutions.
Fineness has a good understanding of the financial sector. We’ve worked with a number of different clients, including several major banks, in the financial sector. As a result, we have extensive knowledge that allows us to help you in all critical business process areas, allowing us to enhance your internal operations.
Increase your efficiency using these methods from Finesse
Manage Post Dated Cheques
We provide a PDC management service that comprises data for PDC presentation, clearance, cheque pulling, reconciliation, and validation of details such as dates, EMI payments, bank transactions, and cheque batching by location/presentation center. Our solution may help you save money and man-hours by efficiently managing your PDC.
Credit Analysis Services
Our credit experts utilize critical analytical and inquiry abilities to thoroughly analyze financial statements/cash flow statements/feasibility studies. In order to ensure that borrowers are financially secure, they examine completed loan applications as well as corporate annual reports and audited financial statements. They also ensure that the correct restrictions have been set.
Our cheque processing procedure will ensure that the following operations are completed: scanning, verification, data entry, reporting, cheque handling, returned cheques processing, reconciliation, and safekeeping of cheques.
Cash Management & Remittance Unit Services
We offer a wide range of services for all financial requirements, from document scanning to checking and verification.
Why should you pick us for your Bank Procedure Outsourcing?
- A 7-step 3-Phase approach that takes you from pre-transition to the ultimate condition in only a few minutes.
- When it comes to picking the best techniques for a company, we consider structure, process, technological progress, and culture.
- In addition, a full range of standards, templates, and best practices for your area is provided.
- Metrics are used to determine how far you’ve progressed.
- At Finesse, we have a team of specialists that can assist you in identifying the best employees in your company.
What are the essential factors to consider when outsourcing your banking operation?
- The infrastructure on which a dependable, adaptable, and scalable network is built.
- Information is more readily available than it was in the past due to centralized databases.
- A team of specialists that is always available.
Send reports securely via e-mail or fax, FTP, and so on.
- The ability to link your accounting system to the BPO.
- The ability to get and share information anytime, anywhere, using online-based solutions such as mobile apps and cloud computing.