Digital Signature CertificateDigital Signature Certificates or DSC or Digital Signature are being adopted by various government agencies and now is a statutory requirement in various applications. Types of Certificates
- Document Signer- It is in a soft file format which is installed in the server.
- Encrypt and Decrypt Utility- By using PKI infrastructure, we can encrypt and decrypt our data.
- ePDF Signer- Desktop based application that allows users to sign single or bulk PDF documents using Digital Signature Certificates.
Why is Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) required?
Physical documents are signed manually on paper; similarly, electronic documents like pdf documents can be signed digitally using a Digital Signature Certificate. Also, many government portals would require you to use DSC for validating your identity while uploading and filing your documents. DSC ensures that the documents that you have signed are verifiable by the recipient of the document for the authenticity of the signature.
Who could buy our certificate?
There is no limitation on who could buy our certificates. People and organizations from India and outside India can buy DSC, provided they meet the required verification guidelines.
What are the Services Finesse offers in the area of paperless signatures?
- Providing class-3 DSC for individuals.
- Providing organizational DSC for companies to the authorized signatories.
- Setting up bulk PDF signing
- Integrating electronic signature with application systems.
- Electronic document signing process.