What is a Digital Signature Certificate?
A digital signature is a specific electronic signature that requires the signer to authenticate their identity using a certificate-based digital ID. Digital Signature Certificates or DSC or Digital Signature are being adopted by various government agencies and now is a statutory requirement in various applications.
Types of Digital Signature Certificates
- Document Signer- It is in a soft file format installed in the server.
- Encrypt and Decrypt Utility- Using PKI infrastructure, we can encrypt and decrypt our data.
- ePDF Signer- Desktop-based application that allows users to sign single or bulk PDF documents using Digital Signature Certificates.
Why is Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) required?
Physical documents are signed manually on paper; similarly, electronic documents like pdf documents can be signed digitally using a Digital Signature Certificate. Also, many government portals would require you to use DSC for validating your identity while uploading and filing your documents. DSC ensures that the documents you have signed are verifiable by the recipient of the document for the authenticity of the signature.
Who Could Buy a Digital Signature Certificate?
There is no limitation on who could buy our digital signature certificates. Therefore, people and organizations from India and outside India can buy DSC, provided they meet the required verification guidelines.
What are the Services Finesse offers in the area of paperless signatures?
As a leading Digital Signature Certificate provider, Finesse offers the following DSC services:
- Providing class-3 DSC for individuals.
- Providing organizational DSC for companies to the authorized signatories.
- Setting up bulk PDF signing
- Integrating electronic signature with application systems.
- Electronic document signing process.