Finesse's Managed SOC for 24/7 Monitoring & Control of Events & Alerts
The global digital transformation and cybersecurity market leader, Finesse, has launched a fully functional state-of-the-art Security Operation Centre (SOC). With the launch of the SOC center, Finesse continues to invest substantially in the cybersecurity space. The newly opened SOC will enable organizations around the globe to improve their security posture significantly by proactively detecting, analyzing, and responding to cyber threats to their digital ecosystem.
What is a Security Operations Center (SOC)?
A security operations center (SOC) as a service includes the people, processes, and technologies responsible for monitoring, analyzing, and maintaining an organization's information security. The SOC acts as the corporation's intelligence hub, capturing data in real-time from the company's networks, servers, endpoints, and other digital assets and using intelligent automation to identify, prioritize, and respond to potential cybersecurity threats.
Previously, the SOC processes and technology were believed to be a heavyweight infrastructure that only very large or security-conscious companies could afford. However, with the advent of new collaboration tools and security technology, many enterprises have established virtual SOC processes and technology that do not require a dedicated facility and can be staffed by part-time security, operations, and development personnel.
In addition, many organizations establish managed SOC infrastructure or hybrid SOCs, which combine in-house resources with tools and expertise from Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs).Managed SOC solutions provide a high level of visibility, automation, and security expertise that can improve the overall security posture of any organization. With managed SOC solutions, organizations can identify threats quickly and respond to incidents rapidly.
Why does your Business need a Security Operation Centre as a service?
Companies need to be prepared at all times to stop cyberattacks on their digital infrastructure. However, given that it is impossible to prevent cyberattacks, companies need to have technology and processes to predict the chances and identify if these attacks happen, reduce the impact of the cyberattack, and bring back stable operations once the incident is reported and neutralized. These activities are handled in a single location, often referred to as the Security Operations Centre as a service.
With the vision of reducing cyberattacks on businesses worldwide, Finesse has opened its round-the-clock Security Operations Centre (SOC). The state-of-the-art SOC, is built keeping the region’s business clients in mind and providing them with a cost-effective solution to safeguard their digital infrastructure from cyberattacks.
What Does a Security Operations Center Do?
Small, five-person operations to large, national coordination centers are all illustrations of SOCs. The following are typical elements of a mission statement for a midsize SOC:
1. Cybersecurity incident prevention through proactive measures:
- Continuous threat analysis
- Network and host vulnerability scanning
- Coordination of countermeasure deployment
- Security policy and architecture consulting
3.Response to confirmed incidents on time by coordinating resources and directing the use of appropriate countermeasures
4. Risk and compliance capabilities to ensure industry and government regulations are followed
5. Providing situational awareness and reporting on cybersecurity status, incidents, and trends in adversary behavior to appropriate organizations.
Finesse Provides The Following Managed Soc Services
What makes Finesse's Security Operations Center (SOC) unique?
At Finesse, as the SOC-as-a-Service providers in United states and globally, we go beyond the foundations of a standard SOC. We integrated a wide range of critical operations into a single cloud-native technological platform. Our platform accelerated threat detection, hunting, investigation, triaging, case management, and remediation
All logs, data, and telemetry will be ingested to Finesse SOC Platform from as many relevant sources as feasible. With more data, enterprises will have a complete and accurate picture of what's happening, allowing them to identify genuinely suspicious or malicious activities for further investigation.
Our platform takes advantage of each of the following log sources and data types:
- Security events from both endpoints and network
- Infrastructure and authentication
- Traditional security protection solutions
- Threat Intelligence
- In-house Application data
Orchestration and Automation
After capturing data, the Finesse SOC Platform uses advanced data science approaches to automate and optimize the detection process, making significant correlations, reducing false positives, and boosting confidence in the detections under investigation.
We use the combination of supervised and unsupervised machine learning, rule-based and signature-based criteria, and behavior pattern-match detection methods to detect possible threats automatically, which enable our SOC to detect malicious behavior and strengthen protection over time by utilizing extensive and timely threat intelligence.
Team of Experts
We've put together a group of specialists with a diverse and complementary set of talents and knowledge. Our team comprises data scientists, security analysts and engineers, threat hunters, and researchers, and incident responders. They all collaborate to guarantee that you have the finest security operation possible.
Our expertise opens up opportunities for enterprises to focus on other matters. Finesse professionals work alongside your team, providing crucial skills, knowledge, and expertise, as well as 24/7 coverage, without the challenges of recruitment, management, and retention, or the compensation and related expenditures.
Combined with shared CISO consulting services & periodic Vulnerability Management & Penetration Testing Services, our Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) – portfolio will help you to focus on your core business by managing our client’s cybersecurity needs with onsite, off-shore and hybrid support models
Managed Security Operations Center (SOC) Services
Our fully managed SOC provides real-time monitoring of security events related to your digital infrastructure. The monitoring is carried out 24x7 to detect, identify and notify the security risks to the client’s digital assets. Security events captured by the security platform will be correlated with the custom rules and then reported as alarms to the team to investigate.
This correlation of security events with custom rules is vital for any organization because it helps to identify potential threats quickly and efficiently. The team can then take appropriate action to mitigate the risk.
- 24*7*365 Continuous Monitoring
- Automated event enrichment
- Incident validation and false positive isolation
- Dark Web Monitoring
- File Integrity Monitoring
- Real Time Threat Detection and Response
- Asset Discovery & Inventory
- Detection Engineering
- Security Platform Architecture
- Log Management
- SIEM Event Correlation
- SIEM Platform Optimization
- Proactive Tuning
Enhanced Managed Security Operations Center Services
Enhanced Managed SOC Services require project planning that involves determining and documenting a list of specific tasks, deadlines, and the additional costs involved. The outcome of any Enhanced Managed Security Service is to provide an effective and repeatable process for security services and quantify the engagement's overall integrity, coverage, and thoroughness.
- Security Incident Response
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Managed Endpoint Detection and Response
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Protection
- Ransomware Protection Service
- Patch Management Service
- Breach Assessment
- Threat Hunting
- Digital Risk Monitoring & Protection Service
- Deep Learning for Network Traffic Analysis
- Deception Technology
- CISO-as-a-Service (CaaS)
- Resource Augmentation (SIEM Expert and etc.)
Vulnerability Management: Finesse stands out in delivering comprehensive vulnerability management services, encompassing the entire cybersecurity landscape. Our Cyber Defense Center (CDC) team is adept at seamlessly handling vulnerability discovery, scanning, asset categorization, analysis, threat assessment, prioritization, and providing consultations for effective remediation strategies. We take pride in offering tailored solutions that align with the unique security requirements of any organization. Additionally, our CDC is equipped with advanced vulnerability management toolsets, and we are flexible in utilizing customer-specific tools and technologies.
Penetration Testing: Finesse's penetration testing services exceed conventional assessments, ensuring a thorough evaluation of an organization's security posture. We specialize in various types of penetration testing, including:
- Black Box Testing: Simulating an external cyber-attack to evaluate the resilience of organization's defenses.
- White Box Testing: Conducting an in-depth assessment with full knowledge of organization's infrastructure.
- Gray Box Testing: Maintaining a balance between black and white box approaches, simulating an insider threat scenario.
In addition to these core penetration testing services, Finesse also offers:
- Web Application Testing: Assessing vulnerabilities within web applications to secure against cyber threats.
- Wireless Network Testing: Identifying vulnerabilities in wireless networks and providing consultancy on mitigation strategies.
- Social Engineering: Simulating real-world social engineering attacks to evaluate human factors.
- Mobile Application Testing: Assessing vulnerabilities within mobile applications to secure against cyber threats.
- Network Penetration Testing: Evaluating network security and assessing common vulnerabilities.
- Hardware Penetration Testing: Assessing the security of hardware components.
Why Choose Finesse
- Expertise: Our seasoned cybersecurity professionals bring a wealth of experience and proficiency to every engagement.
- Customization: We tailor our services to meet the organization's specific security needs, ensuring a personalized and effective approach.
- Comprehensive Reporting: Customers receive detailed and actionable reports, offering insights and recommendations for enhancing their security posture.
- Adaptive Strategies: Finesse adapts to the evolving threat landscape, staying ahead of cyber adversaries to safeguard the organization's digital assets.