Automate Business Processes with the Right Automation Strategy
The Internet of Things (IoT) not only connects people to their homes and gadgets but is also revolutionising business processes. As businesses realise the potential of the Internet of Things, they are adopting RPA tools and creating automation strategies that enable them to add value to their bottom line. At Finesse, our experienced RPA engineers and business professionals bring in a unique mix of expertise and an incredible depth of knowledge in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to help you with end-to-end RPA implementations for companies in the UK.
Why Customers in 90+ Countries Choose Robotic Process Automation
Intuitive and Insightful RPA
Every person can use RPA Technologies without any difficulty. Enterprise-grade technology with the intuitive experience of a client utility.
Flexible and Expandible
With bots on-demand and 500+ ready to download bots, it has the shortest adoption runway, our clients have heaps of bots in motion each day. This is RPA’s pace of business.
Security and Compliance
The RPA platform with centralized controls and bank-grade security architecture, that exceed the RPA security, compliance, and governance necessities for world enterprises.
Enterprise level AI and Analytics
Combined, RPA + AI + analytics create the most effective complete RPA platform designed to deliver enterprise-level digital workforce.
Support and guidance
Get support every step of the way The Automation everywhere RPA platform is inseparable from the people devoted to your RPA achievement. A+ is a complete RPA guide environment for every step of your RPA adventure.
Setup that automates manual, repeatable assignments
Why Choose Us for Your Automation Strategy?
- High levels of accuracy that minimises chances of errors
- Does not require technical skills to program the bot
- Ensures optimal regulatory compliance and ensures there are seamless records for audits
- Does not affect existing legacy systems, and this minimises the work that the IT department has to perform
- Allows employees to focus on tasks that add more value and are more interesting and engaging
- Shortens process cycle times to improve productivity
- Bots work 24/7 to ensure uninterrupted processes
- Bots take over routine tasks so that they can be performed without a hassle.
- Allows different industries to formulate RPA banking strategy based on the needs of their industry and business
- Processes can be scaled up or down depending on the demand
- Improves employee retention as employees can perform more interesting tasks
- Enables automation of processes
- Allows seamless handling of accounts payable
- Lets organisations verify and capture data
- Quick and error-free processing of claims and returns
- Allows organisations to implement ERP automation
- Collates data from different sources for quick analysis and report generation
- Facilitates seamless business intelligence
- Enables automation of chatbots
- Effortlessly allows reconciliation of accounts
- Makes payroll processing quick and simple
Helping Organisations Find the Perfect RPA Tools for Their Needs
As organisations adopt digital transformation, automation strategy has become the key mantra for many. This automation strategy benefits not only the company but also the industry that they operate in. For digital transformation to be a success, organisations need to choose the right RPA tools along with a full-fledged plan to implement the deployment.
The right RPA tools ensure that operational processes get automated with minimal errors. Implementing an automation strategy helps to improve performance as well as efficiency, and this, in turn, reduces operational costs. By adopting these tools, organisations can seamlessly adopt digital transformation and ensure their workforce is engaged in tasks that add value. The RPA banking bot can perform repetitive tasks and have the capacity to interpret actions, capture data, and analyse tasks.
Finesse: The Go-To RPA Solutions ProviderFinesse provides RPA solutions to a wide range of industries in the US and across the world. We have a strong focus on providing our clients with successful business process automation and optimization. One of the key components of our RPA application is the ability to automatically transfer data from existing systems into new or replacement software platforms without having to manually enter this information. Some of the industries that it caters to are:
In the healthcare industry, the right RPA solutions can streamline patient appointments, making patient examinations easy and hassle-free after they get discharged.
You can automate repetitive tasks with the right RPA solutions. Robotic process automation can help not only digitize and automate but also hasten front-end and back-end processes.
The banking sector can benefit from our RPA tools and solutions in the US as they can automate many processes, including operations, onboarding, servicing, mortgages, and loans.
To improve efficiency, you may automate any application procedure to streamline the process and eliminate manual labour. RPA works to simplify the application process, and improve engagement.
Automation Anywhere Platform Features
Deploy and Audit
Install, plan, examine and run your virtual team through an incredibly intuitive critical command centre on-premise or within the cloud.
Analyse and Report
Using real-time analytics, examine and forecast operational and business metrics to build data-driven bots.
Optimise and Prioritise
Meet the most dynamic service level agreement (SLA) demands, by optimising and prioritising both, digital as well as the human workforce.
Store and Protect
Make enterprise continuity a non-issue through end-to-end HA/DR across bots, bot runners and the monitor rooms throughout at more than one location.
Test and Enhance
Continuously check and deploy bots with dependency help, complete version control and rollback capabilities.
Encrypt and Secure
With the most secure authentication, encryption and credential security frameworks, allow separation of duties and isolation of machines.
Automation in InsuranceClaim Processing Automation Our RPA banking solutions for the insurance agency enable automated onboarding of new customers, processing of claims, and all the other processes within the framework.
- Insurance providers can create digital mailrooms that enable them to convert all documents related to insurance policies and claims into digital documents. As a result, insurance providers can rule out exceptions and ensure documents move correctly up the hierarchy. It also provides insurance companies with actionable insights through in-depth analysis.
- When it comes to property and casualty claims, insurance providers can embrace automation in insurance to organise and streamline claim settlements and reduce their cost burden. The automation also makes it easy and quick to keep customers informed about their claims applications.
- We provide RPA tools to automate health and injury claims that make it simple, quick, and convenient to process claims. It improves transparency and gets rid of unnecessary costs. The tools ensure intelligent routing of the claims documents, making it easy to access the documents at any stage.
- Finesse helps insurance providers to deploy RPA tools to boost customer engagement and ensure effective policy management. The tools collate and integrate data from multiple sources and deliver it to the customer based on the channel of their choice. It personalises customer engagement and makes onboarding, communication related to claims, and management of policies simple, efficient, and hassle-free.
- RPA banking solutions not only accelerate the acceptance of applications from new customers but also help to initiate claims without wasting time. RPA tools for insurance empower all stakeholders, including brokers and agents, as they can make use of the self-service platform. Even onboarding new customers can be done through this platform, and this enhances customer experience and ensures high levels of satisfaction.
- Onboarding applicants, agents, and producers can be done quickly as our RPA tools allow prompt verification of applications, monitor the onboarding process, and make adjustments and changes to ensure an optimal customer experience. The stakeholders can be engaged using a unified platform that makes onboarding an intuitive and need-based experience.
- The underwriting process for new businesses can easily be automated while keeping in mind the rules and risks. Our RPA tools enable real-time analysis, and this empowers underwriters as they always have access to the right data to quickly and efficiently assess risks.
- Automation in insurance allows insurance providers to hasten the customer due diligence process. It does away with the need for manually performing the due diligence, and this helps the insurance company save time and money. New customers can be onboarded quickly, even with the requirements for customer due diligence change.
- We provide Kofax Robotics RPA tools to help digitise insurance providers’ branches. Automating helps each branch to improve operational efficiency and enhance customer experience by ensuring that documents are digitised and routed regardless of who submits them – customer, agent, or broker. As a result, branches work to increase the bottom line while ensuring a superior customer experience.
- We have made it possible for insurance companies to seamlessly meet and adhere to compliance rules and regulations. Our RPA tools allow automatic collation of data from different sources, integrate the requirements of compliance, and meet reporting demands.