Originally developed as the accounting method for the virtual currency Bitcoin, blockchains – which use what is known as distributed ledger technology (DLT) – are appearing in a variety of commercial applications today. Currently, the technology is primarily used to verify transactions within digital currencies though it is possible to…
- Robotic Process Automation – Key implementation challenges and how you can overcome them
- Retain your customers, with Real-time Omnichannel Loyalty programs
- Redesigning Cybersecurity to Embrace Digital Transformation
- How IT Managed Services Empower Businesses During Uncertain Times
- Is WhatsApp For Business a step towards better customer experience?
- Why Global Corporations Are Adopting Microsoft Azure
- 5-Point success strategy for managing the New Normal with Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- The Impact of Covid-19 on Cash Economy!
- Harnessing tech to combat pandemics
- Fighting Pandemics With Technology